New ‘Celebration’ Video And Exclusive Game
As announced earlier, a second version of the ‘Celebration’ video has been created and features footage of fans filmed during the Barcelona and Milan stops of Madonna’s 2009 ‘Sticky & Sweet Tour’!

Make sure to check Madonna’s official Myspace page by 8:00am GMT tomorrow for the video premiere as well as a related Myspace based game!

Comment Form

Comments

reti_maria on Saturday, September 19, 2009 said:
Awesome video!
Rank:
Awesome video, I loove love love you to pieces, Madonna!!
my_confessions on Friday, September 18, 2009 said:
I can't wait
Rank:
I guess will be very good like all the others :D
lauretabs on Friday, September 18, 2009 said:
Memorable!
Rank:
I was a lucky fan from Barcelona who was filmed by Jonas Akerlund. It was unbelievable! I don't appear in the video at least but, anyway, it was exciting and I always will have the "like a virgin" T-shirt I wore on my mind. Thanks a lot
rafaelromero86 on Friday, September 18, 2009 said:
New video!!!
Rank:
The video is amazing.. And Lola looks fantastic...she is gorgeous!!!! Long live our queen!! Rafael from Brighton!!
zsozsom on Friday, September 18, 2009 said:
I LIKE IT!!!
Rank:
I've seen it 5 minutes ago,and i'm so happy,'cause today is may birthday,and it's a perfect present for me. :) I liked it,maybe it's better than the other,'cause in this Madonnafans are dancing,and i've never saw any other video from any other celebrities in them are fans. ;) Congratulation! Love! Sophie
vicenteguerrero on Thursday, September 17, 2009 said:
For the fans who participate!
Rank:
I am so happy to appear one second in this video! At least, me and Lesley Jeavons are on it. Was a very good experience, send our pictures, have been preselected, then selected and finally on the final edition of this. Hope we can have it on a DVD. Thanks Video Team, thanks so much Madonna!
musicman68 on Thursday, September 17, 2009 said:
Celebration Fan Video
Rank:
This is fan tastical... Especdially love the guy with the boxing gloves :-) HAWT... And Lola looks fab :-)
juliozaz on Thursday, September 17, 2009 said:
New fan video
greaaaattt!!!!!!
fabant on Thursday, September 17, 2009 said:
Soooo funny!
Rank:
I've just seen the video. It's so funny.... ;-)
Richard74 on Thursday, September 17, 2009 said:
video&game
Rank:
Great video. can't wait to see it .
Madonnaismymentor on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 said:
Madonna at VMA's and Record Release
Rank:
Oh How I Love You Madonna!! You are so awesome. God sprinkled some extra rare and extra special Talent in August 1958. Michael (The Archangel's name in the Bible and Madonna! The earthly mother of Jesus in the Bible!) Go figure.. That's why we adore you and want to support everything you do.. Long Live the Queen.. Madonna!!!! JP from NJ!
PanosGkenas on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 said:
New video!
Rank:
At last! I was looking forward to this!!!! Hope it will be included on the fothcoming DVD...
joeyalva on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 said:
Celebration Video
Rank:
I can't Wait to see this new video!!!
LaIslaMaria on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 said: