Madonna's Statement To New Yorkers
"New Yorkers your voices must be heard. Tell your state Congressmen to support same sex marriage bill. All you need is love" - Madonna

Comment Form

Comments

ljlamp on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 said:
Great News, New Yorkers!
Rank:
People are equal and NY is approaching that ideal stage. I
ljlamp on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 said:
I
bartenarno on Monday, June 27, 2011 said:
Congratulations !
Rank:
Congratulations ! to all gay couples in NY. Lets all get married !! It gives a special dimension to your relation ! I know we married in 2005 too!
bartenarno on Monday, June 27, 2011 said:
and it works !!!!
Congratulations !!!!
raulsagitario73 on Monday, June 27, 2011 said:
Tks
Rank:
time for being equal citizens
bhuvan on Sunday, June 26, 2011 said:
Same Sex Marriage
Rank:
Apart from everything else, your undying love,compassion and support for our community is good enough reason for us to show our love, compassion and support to you and that my dear M, aint gonna change anytime soon. huggy huggy kissy kissy Bhuvan
StasZ on Thursday, June 23, 2011 said:
All we need is love
Rank:
I am a gay guy from Russia. I love my country but what happened in Moscow on the 28th of May 2011 makes me feel that I should find a safer place to live for me and my parents. I know for sure that I will do that in two years and a half - in Spain where same sex marriages are legal and there is no extreme homophobia that we have in Russia now. I am NOT afraid of anything. Now I am not that 16 year old boy who tried to commit suicide because of being gay. There has always been only one person in the world who can make me pull myself together no matter what happens to me and She will always be under my skin. She IS my Angel. Thanks God!
lumb1 on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 said:
lovely
go for it
Joseluisakosta on Monday, June 20, 2011 said:
Yeeaahhh
Yeaaahh I Like
TOMASZWIELINSKI on Saturday, June 18, 2011 said:
For the rights and freedoms of N.Y. gays
Rank:
Here, in CANADA, a country of freedom, human rights, democracy, justice and of an open-minded community and society for instance, same sex marriage is legal. In fact, gay marriage is legal across Canada (that includes all of our provinces and territories) since the adoption of the Law on Civil Marriage on 20 July 2005.

That being said, our beautiful country is a model for countries rebuking homosexuality and/or who are not yet fully open to this issue in terms of their social justice and human rights system!

So, why it could not be the same thing for N.Y., and even the entire United States of America!? Does it have to be so complicated?

Proud to be a Canadian!

Thanks!

Tomasz Wielinski
28 years old
Quebec (CANADA)
welton_danner_trindade on Saturday, June 18, 2011 said:
Thank you, our gay icon!
Rank:
Madonna, thank you for your support. We, gays, love you and it is incredible receive your force!
hardvogue on Saturday, June 18, 2011 said:
wonderful
Rank:
beautiful cat! always rocking with his controversial statements
LaIslaMaria on Friday, June 17, 2011 said:
STATEMENT TO N.Y.
Rank:
YES IT IS TIME FOR A LOVE PROFUSION EVERYWHERE ! YOUR CONSISTANT SUPPORT FOR THE LGBT COMMUNITY IS CHERISHED & EMBRACED GLOBALLY XOXOXOXOX
fabricio on Friday, June 17, 2011 said:
Support Same Sex
Rank:
Madonna,Cher,Boy George,Elton John Tell your state Congressmen to support same sex marriage!

ON THIS DAY...